Wednesday 4 December 2013

Life: Slight delay and more for santa

Yesterday I said that I would post a story based on the caption about Sissy Daves decision. Unfortunately I failed to do that.
The story is in progress and Dave is currently undergoing his transformation. Unfortunately, I was so horny the night before that I got no sleep. After work and writing my list to Santa yesterday I was so tired I couldn't continue the story. Fingers crossed i'll get the start posted tonight.
Talking of santa's list I forgot a couple of things:
- Butt plug. Never had one of these but i'm curious as to whether they are pleasurable to wear or not. Unfortunately, I don't have anyone to 'prepare' myself for, so if it's not pleasurable it'll probably only get worn once.
- Chastity cage. Well it's not getting used, so what's the point of having it? It rises up and ruins the line of my clothes and dribbles when i'm excited causing dampness which can be hard to hide if i've been really excited. Could a cage help with this? I've tried a diy job but it was uncomfortable and didn't work. The downside is that they're expensive and I dont know if i'd still have an awkward shape down there that would show through.
Any thought, suggestions, comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment