Saturday 28 April 2012

Challenges for the week ahead

In my last blog, I talked about my achievements last week. This blog aims to list the challenges for the week ahead.

The first objective this week is to get into the habit of exercising. I'm never going to have the sissy body I desire (or that anyone else will desire) with my big belly. I'm not hugely overweight, but I do need to lose a couple of stone, so the task is to go for a jog at least 3 times a week. The first attempt was this morning and I managed to walk/run about 2.5 miles with the first 0.8 mile jogging and the rest alternating between walking and jogging. By next weekend, I hope to be able to jog that first whole mile. The weight will not drop off overnight (unfortunately), but I have to keep in mind the body that I want.

The second objective is to follow some more for the sissy training whilst keeping up with everything I've learned so far. Rule number one for this week is no wanking :( This is going to be hard (no pun intended). After making my new purchases yesterday, I spent the evening catching up on all the 'educational' sites. I got so turned on by a LezDom that I just can't help myself at times. I imagine myself being the victim, being stripped of my clothing, my lingerie and being restrained and then used like a piece of meat.

I'm also going to start ex-foliating to get my skin nice and soft and smooth. I've bought some ex-foliating gloves and some lotion.

That should be enough challenges for the week. I'll let you know how it's going.

No comments:

Post a Comment