Saturday 21 April 2012

The next day

Well it's the day after starting the blog and here I am again :) The urge to make a transformation hasn't yet diminished and I'm sitting here in the lingerie I slept in, like a good little sissy.

The next two lessons in sissy school are firstly to taste every orgasms and to sleep with it all tucked back. I've been tasting myself occasionally for a while now, in fact, I did it yesterday whilst reading the exploits of Maid Penny (http://pennymaid.blogspot.co.uk/). The lesson is now to do that every time, so that is what I shall do.

I think I tend to sleep with it all tucked back already when I'm wearing panties to bed. Unfortunately it can prove difficult to keep it there and when I lose the erection over night it moves round to the front again so when I gain size in the morning it's all uncomfortably out in front and needs tucking back again. There's not a lot I can do about that though so will just keep tucking it back.

I've considered getting myself a cock cage in the past to stop the erection from getting too big and forcing it into a good position. As I sleep on my front though, I'm not sure if the cage will dig into me. I've not plucked up the courage to buy one yet either.

No comments:

Post a Comment