Saturday 21 April 2012

First Lesson

Well I started my training today at the sissy school (http://thesissyschool.blogspot.co.uk).

Fortunately today's lesson was easy. The first part of the lesson was to wear panties for at least an hour a day. Before starting the lesson, I'd actually changed from the panties I wore under my PJs overnight into a nice white stocking and panty set I'd bought from Ann Summers a few weeks ago. So that was the first part of the lesson sorted without having to do anything.

The second part of the lesson was to buy a flavoured lip balm to use on my lips. Unfortunately, a lack of finances until payday in a week means that wont be possible, but I do have some vaseline I've been using to keep my lips from drying up. That will have to do for now.

I'd also like to give a big hello to  whose blog I encountered first and which inspired me to chart my journey here.

No comments:

Post a Comment