Tuesday 6 August 2013

Life:

well its been months since i've posted. Nor much has happened in that time really. it's been time spent ignoring my sissy side and living manly, well as manlyas i get anyway. i'm still confused about my sexuality, still alone in that respect and still a virgin.

i found either a blog or a tumblr site the other day about "if i wasnt a man/sissy, i'd be a lesbian" and realised thats exactly how i feel. i'd be a sub to a dom partner who could do anything and everything to me in the bedroom or anywhere else she wanted. i'd keep myself fit and trim, not for me but for her.

instead i've got this ugly blokes body that hates exercise and had a middle aged spread. ho hum c'est la vie, as they say.

i have some more pics/captions to upload so will try to do that soon

be happy, my friends,
coleen

No comments:

Post a Comment