Thursday 22 November 2012

Sorry for being away


Firstly I'd like to thank all those people who tried to contact me whilst I was away. Thank you very much for your messages. I'm sorry I wasn't around to read them.

It's been a while since I've posted, although I'm afraid to say not much has changed in my life. I still have had no luck in love and I'm having the urges to be a sissy again - they're never far away. How I wish for a mistress to take me and control me. Since last weekend, I've been wearing lingerie to work. It's exciting to think/hope that no-one around me has a clue of what I'm wearing or how I'm feeling. In a room full of male engineers though, it's a shame there are no attractive females - mind you, I'd dread to think of the consequences to my little Weiner if there were.


I've found I've been reading a lot of stories on the web that have had a consistent theme - lesbian domination. I can't decide if I wish if I was the dominant in the story or the submissive. Both ideas turn me on, big time. I have an idea for a story I'd like to write based on the fantasies I've been reading about. Unfortunately, real-life and not finding writing easy mean it hasn't made it into 'print' yet.

Anyway, that's enough idle musings for now. I thought I'd leave you with a couple of pictures of my two fantasy sides. In one, I'm the maid undressing my mistress with love and devotion in my eyes. In the other I'm tied and awaiting my mistresses pleasure.

Big kisses to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment