Thursday 17 January 2013

Caption: My first request

Today I received an email from Liah Christine asking if I'd caption a picture for her. I am so honoured. Here is the result, hope you like it.


Frank and Chris had been housed in the same room at college. They were like chalk and cheese. Frank was athletic, sociable and liked by all the girls. Chris was the complete opposite. He was small, quiet and had secretly dressed in lingerie since he was 13. One day Frank arrived back at their room with a package, he handed it to Chris saying "I saw this and thought of you". Chris opened it to find a beautiful silk camisole with matching knickers.

"What?..How?.." Chris stammered. "I've seen you walking around the room with the tops of your underwear showing. I've known for a while", came the reply. "But.." Chris was excited and terrified at the same time and didn't know what to say. "Shhhh", said Frank as he gently lay a finger over the lips of his stunned room mate, "You're beautiful and you should dress however you like in your own room.

Now I'm going to have a shower. Try it on and wait for me on the bed. When I return, you can thank me in the way any good girl thanks her boyfriend". On that night, Chris became Christine and she'd never be happier.


No comments:

Post a Comment